Ballistic, turbo system for Polaris Axys
Force Turbos “Ballistic” turbo system is designed specifically for all Polaris Axys units (2017-2019).
Ballistic is the best, most user-friendly turbo on the market with boost set at 6psi. With its lightweight design, it adds less than 12 pounds.
The installation of the turbo system is simple and doesn’t require any modification of the chassis or re-flashing of the ECU.
Ballistic includes the following:
Garrett 2860 turbo · Redline G3 Fuel Controller · 2.5” aluminum charge tube with custom designed Turbo Smart blow-off valve · 2.5” aluminum cold air intake · 4 ply silicone connection fittings · Stainless steel downpipe · Wiring harness · Aluminum airbox · Stainless steel oil line.
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Clutching (not included with this system). See our offerings for clutch kit and component options to meet your needs.
- Gauge package for diagnostics and tuning, including AFR and Boost gauges (recommended).
- Turbo specific reeds.
FAQ and answers Ballistic:
- Performance expectations:
- This system will take your snowmobile from approx. 145 hp to approx. 200 hp and above with higher boost levels.
- Turbo system comes preset at 6psi with the ability to run up to 12 psi.
- 91-octane non-ethanol fuel compatible at low boost levels. Force Turbos recommends running face fuel for more complete reliable performance*
- The system performs well at all elevations, temperatures & snow conditions with proper set up of the machine.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am – 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.
- Our goal is to have systems available for shipping within one to three business days. Feel free to call or email us to check availability and delivery options.
- Force Turbos come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Turbo Performance dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
Average Installation Cost:
- We recommend using our online dealer locator to find resources in your area that can provide information on installation costs.
- See Warranty & Disclaimer here